Menu

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pics from ichat with Aunty Amy


These are pictures from my recent ichat with Aunty Amy. We talked about how my eyes are still blue and we got plane tickets to Oakland for Carmel's wedding celebration at Great Grandma and Gramps'. 
After the wedding celebration we are going to spend some time up in Palo Alto with Aunty May and Amy. Im prolly going to gain 2 pounds that weekend because there will be so much food up there. Oh wait i eat every 2 hours already.

Thanks for ichatting with me. If you want to ichat with me look for us on aol and gmail chat!

4 comments:

May Shelley said...

Rowan's eyes are such a nice blue. And Auntie Amy is hot!

Amy Shelley said...

Rowan, it was Soooo much fun video chatting with you today...let's do it again soon!
Love, Aunt Amy!

Anonymous said...

Aunty Amy! Thanks so much for chatting with me you are so silly you made me droll on myself.

Love Rowan

z3cka said...

I like how Rowan is bloggin in first person and how well he has a grip on the english language.